VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17) Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to 19 (nineteen) including 01 posts reserved for minorities and 03 posts reserved for Women quota) on permanent basis in the DIRECTORATE OF VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT. Closing date for VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17) is 09-09-2016. Date of advertisement is 25-08-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17)
- DVM from a recognized University and registration with Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council.
- PAY: BS-17
- AGE: 21 to 30 + 05 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 35 Years on 09-09-2016 and 21 to 30 + 08 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 38 Years on 09-09-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Directorate of Veterinary Institute/Foot and Mouth Disease Research Center Lahore Cantt.
- Gender: Male and Female.
- SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TESTOF VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17): One Paper MCQs Type Written Test relating to Prescribed Qualification of 100 marks of 90 minutes’ duration will be conducted, if required.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) (UPTO BS-18)
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” for VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17) JOBS by the Closing Date which is 09-09-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission for VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17) POST.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of. Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.
- Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,
- Rawalpindi: 051-9280325,
- Multan: 061-9330354,
- Bahawalpur: 062-2881182,
- D.G. Khan: 064-9239082
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates: –
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be misled by any fake email addresses or SMS.
If any instruction available on the website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Allah (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’ble Members of the Commission at once: –
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202733
- Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 042-99202759
Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.