(USPCAS-E) University of Engineering & Technology Peshawaradmin
(USPCAS-E) University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar job has announced. The last date for receipt of online application form is May 07,2018. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite qualification and experience is given below. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk. Only short listed candidates v/ill be contacted for interview
(USPCAS-E) University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar Job Detail:
- Position: Procurement Manage
- Minimum Qualification & Experience: Masters in Supply Chain/MBA/M Com/Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical). 5 years’ experience in procurement with USAID, INGO, Corporate Sector or Government Organizations with similar nature.
1. The last date for receipt of online application form is May 07,2018.
2. Only short listed candidates,who meet the criteria,will be called for interview.
3. Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
4. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
5. The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
6. NoTA/DA will be admissible.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”.