Tehsildar BS-16 – BPSC Job Description is available here. Applications are invited for filling in the following temporary but likely to become permanent posts of TEHSILDAR BS-16 in the Board of Revenue, Baluchistan by initial recruitment through the written competitive examination as prescribed under the rules. The zone-wise distribution of the posts is as under:
Tehsildar BS-16 – BPSC JOB DETAILS:
- TEHSILDAR BS-16 REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Bachelor Degree Second Division from a recognized University.
- AGE LIMIT: Minimum (18) years and Maximum (28) years (on 1st January, 2016) plus
Ten (10) years general relaxation in upper age limit granted by the Govt. of Balochistan.
- GENDER: Only Male candidates are eligible.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TEHSILDAR BS-16 JOB: Citizens of Pakistan who are local/ domiciled residents of Balochistan are eligible. Persons already in Government / Semi-Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- MERIT : 05
- KALAT ZONE: 05
- ZHOB ZONE: 04
- N/ABAD ZONE: 04
- MEKRAN ZONE: 04
- QUETTA ZONE: 04
- SIBI ZONE: 02
- QUETTA CITY: 02
- MINORITIES QUOTA: 01
1. PAPER–I (English General) = 100 Marks:
- Essay Writing-50 Marks
- Précis Writing-25 Marks
- Translation from Urdu to English & English into Urdu-25 Marks
2. PAPER–II (General Knowledge) = 100 Marks:
- General Knowledge-50 Marks
- Pakistan Studies-50 Marks
The candidates should deposit the Examination Fee Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in the State Bank/ National Bank or Government Treasury on prescribed provincial (green colour) Challan Form under the Head “C-02101-Organ of State Examination Fee Balochistan Public Service Commission”.
- To be attached with the Application Form – In triplicate set).
- Copies of Matriculation to Final Academic Qualification Certificates/ Degrees along with Detail Marks Certificates duly verified from the concerned Board/ University. The degree holders of private universities are required to verify their degrees from Higher Education Commission.
- Duly verified copy of local/ domicile certificate from the competent authority.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- Original Treasury Challan of Examination Fee Rs.1000/- (duly deposited) alongwith one photo copy.
- Five latest photographs (duly attested), bearing the name and parentage of the candidates.
- Three character certificates “one from Head of Educational Institution last attended and two from different gazetted officers not related to the applicant” (for non-serving candidates).
- Departmental Permission Certificate from the competent authority (for in-service candidates).
- Departmental Permission from competent authority (for in-service candidates). However, if a candidate is appointed in any department or changed his department after submission of application he is also required to submit departmental permission from the competent authority of concerned department.
AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Application Form can be downloaded from the BPSC’s Website www.bpsc.gob.pak.
- The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to fill more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the Commission.
- ZONAL ALLOCATION: The zonal allocation of vacancies has been made in accordance with the Government of Balochistan’s Recruitment Policy of 1991.
- Eligibility of the candidates in terms of recruitment rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of examination. On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/ test or even qualified therein. On rejection of application of candidates on the basis of their ineligibility, the Commission would inform the applicants. The candidates should, therefore, make sure before applying that they are eligible in all respects for the post they have applied for.
- Persons already in Government/ Semi Government service should apply through proper channel.
- VIVA VOCE TEST: The written examination qualified candidates will be called for viva voce test and the same would be containing the following:
- CURRENT AFFAIRS: For the last one or two months, important happening / issues which are highlighted in press/ electronic media.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Related to Balochistan, Pakistan and International.
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES: Islamic questions regarding day to day issues as Muslim and Period of Khulafa-e-Rashideen. However, a candidate belonging to other religion would be asked questions according to his religion.
- PAKISTAN STUDIES: From 1857.
- The applicants are required to submit one set of their documents along with the application form in a proper file cover. All the educational certificates/ degrees/ DMCs must be verified from the concerned Board/ University and Local/ Domicile Certificate from the concerned competent authority.
- Incorrect/ suppressed information in various columns of application form will render a candidate to be disqualified.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS: AUGUST 18, 2016.
- The applications on the prescribed form must reach the BPSC, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before 18th August, 2016 during office hours.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
* CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR MANNER WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE *
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.