Sui Southern Gas Company (Aptitude Test for Emerging Leadership Program 2016-18) Descriptions is available here. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected the rough your exams.
What is Emerging Leadership Program?
Sui Southern Gas Company enrolls young and dynamic graduates in its Management Trainee Program. These graduates are enrolled with an objective for further grooming in their areas of studies and for providing them field exposure under the supervision of qualified mentors.
Qualification Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree (minimum 16 years of academic qualification) from a top reputable university having internship experience of at least 4 to 6 weeks. Maximum 27 years of age (by June 30, 2015) Minimum 3 on a scale of 4 or at least 75% marks Fresh graduates (candidates who have graduated in the last two years from the date of advertisement). Candidates meeting the above criteria are eligible to appear in NTS Aptitude Test relevant to their qualification as per details mentioned below.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic Engineering /Industrial Electronics
- Electrical Engineering
Qualifications: 4 Years BE/BS/BSc or MS from HEC Recognized University
- Finance / ACCA
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
Qualifications: Master’s in Business Administration in relevant field from HEC Recognized University.
How to Apply?
- Last date of application submission is Friday, 1st January, 2016.
- Test date is Sunday, 17th January, 2016.
- For Online Registration : Click Here
- Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may register themselves in specialized SSGC’s NTS test by visiting:
- Applications will only be acceptable on prescribed format.
- Last date for registration with NTS is January 1, 2016. The test will be conducted on January 17, 2016.
- In order to qualify, candidates should secure minimum 60 marks in the NTS test.
- Candidates will be short-listed on merit depending on the number of available positions and will be called for interviews accordingly.
- Final selection is subject to verification of degree, security, medical fitness test and available seats.
Disclaimer: This is a fixed two-year Management Trainee Program and there is no obligation on the Company to offer any kind of employment to the candidate in the Company on the completion of training period.