Special Education Teacher Job has announced by (SPSC) in Special Education Department. Both male and female candidates are eligible.Closing Date 22-06-2018 Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Special Education Teacher Jobs Detail:
- Post Name: Special Education Teacher
- No. of Post: 121
- Grade: BPS-17 Rural
- Age: Min: 25. Max: 35 years
- Qualification: Master’s Degree atleast in 2nd Division from a recognized University. Those having experience in legal matter will be given preference.
- Male & Female (Both) 51 + 40 = 91
- Female 10 + 08 = 18
- Minority 03 + 03 = 06
- Disable 03 + 03 = 06
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will be prepared. After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through "Available Jobs" features.
- The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission / intimation.
- The Candidates serving in Government and Semi Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Original challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101 -Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her Online application.
- Candidate must retain Original paid challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from our Official website i.e. www.spsc.qov.pk
- There is a General relaxation upto 15 (Fifteen) years in upper age limit for vacancies in ail the departments of Government of Sindh, to be filled from 1st July, 2016 to 30th June, 2018 as per Notification No. SOU (S&GAD)5-64/2011 dated: 02.09.2016 (Except Police Service & the posts to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination by the Sindh Public Service Commission).
- The female/minority/disable quota seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by the Government of Sindh.
- Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”.