Sindh Service Tribunal At Karachiadmin
Sindh Service Tribunal At Karachi jobs has announced by (NTS).Last date for application submission is Monday, 14th May 2018. Test date will be announced soon. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for recruitment to the following posts to be filled through National Testing Servicer-
Sindh Service Tribunal At Karachi Job Detail:
- Name of Post: Senior Scale Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Number of Posts: 02
- Age Limit: 18-28
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University. Possess a minimum speed of one hundred twenty words per minute in shorthand and forty words per minute in typing speed: and Possess a diploma or certificate in Stenography from any Government Commercial Institute in Sindh or certificate having Stenography as the optional subject or other equivalent diploma or certificate in Stenography recognized by the Board of Technical Education.
- Application Forms and Online deposit slip are available at www.nts.orq.pk
- Fee Rs. 600/- for the post mentioned above can be deposited in any Online branch of MCB, MBL, ABL or HBL.
- Application form duly filled-in along with original Online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Educational certificates, experience certificate and in case of disabled disability certificate from competent authority, 02 fresh photographs should reach the National Testing Service, Plot-96, Street # 4. H-8/1, Islamabad, within 15 days of this publication.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Those who have already applied are directed to apply afresh.
- The application also be submitted on special seats of female, disabled and minority can also apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
- Age relaxation will be given in case of qualification and experience but subject to approval of Honorable Chairperson of Sindh Service Tribunal.
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for.
- The candidates at the time of interview should bring their original documents.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”.