Sindh Police Job 2021 | Special Protection Unitadmin
On 6th June 2021, the Special Protection Unit announced Sindh Police Jobs for 2021. These government jobs are full-time jobs. They are open for both males and females. There are around 1815 jobs advertised. As the name suggests, the location of these jobs is Sindh. Moreover, the minimum education requirement for a Sindh Police Job is matriculation. For these jobs, both Rural and Urban Sindh Domicile holders are eligible to apply. The advertisement also includes detailed criteria for the mentioned jobs. Moreover, Sindh Police Job is a well-wanted job as it includes the following perks:
- A good salary package
- Government Allowances
Criteria for Police Constable (BPS-05)
As mentioned in the advertisement published in Dawn News, anyone fulfilling the below criteria can apply for the Police Constable Sindh.
- Domicile: Sindh (Urban or Rural)
- Education: Matriculation from any Sindh recognized Board of Secondary Education
- Age: 18 to 28 years
- Physical Requirements;
- Height: Minimum 5 feet & 5 inches
- Chest: 33 inches (minimum) with an expansion of 1.5 inch
- Running: 1600 meters in seven minutes
Application Process for Sindh Police Job 2021
- The Application forms and Deposit Slips are available on pts.org.pk. You will have to download both the deposit slip and application form from the website.
- Carefully fill the application form. You will have to sign the declaration stating that all the provided information is accurate. So, make sure to fill the application accurately. Along with this, keep in mind that the Special Protection Unit (SPU) reserves the right to disqualify the applicant due to misinformation.
- After the application, you will have to deposit the test fees in any of the branches of HBL/UBL. The processing fee for the application is Rs 290 (non-refundable). Other than this, you will have to pay Rs 50 separately.
- Once you have carefully filled the application, send it to PTS headquarters along with the Paid Deposit Slip. The address is; PTS Headquarters, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Islamabad.
- Do not attach any document with the application form. You will only have to show your original documents and certificates once you qualify for the interview stage.
- After clearing the Physical test, you will get the venue and date for the written test. Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates will qualify for the interview.
Before You Apply for SPU
- SPU will provide no TA/DA for the test or interview.
- 15 marks are allotted to the candidates whose parents are retired Sindh Police employees.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies offered.
- The details of the test, including venue, date and time, will be communicated by SPU through letter, SMS or the website of PTS.
- The format of the written test is going to be as follow;
- Medium of test: Urdu, Sindhi and English
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Paper format: MCQs based
General FAQs regarding Sindh Police Job
- What is the procedure for applying for these jobs?
The interested candidates must submit the application form with paid deposit slip within the deadline. PTS has a strict policy against late or incomplete applications. Moreover, only the shortlisted candidates are called for the interview.
- Is there a particular application criterion for government employees?
There are no special criteria for the government employee. They must apply through the proper channel like all other candidates.
- Do we get the option to select the area of our posting?
You will be designated anywhere in Sindh.
- Lady Constable
- Driver Constable
- Wireless Operator
The expected subjects for Constable and Lady Constable Jobs are:
- English Language
- Sindhi Language
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
For detailed preparation, the subjects are divided. All the expected topics are covered in detail to grasp the topics better. Moreover, the questions are similar to that of the exam’s pattern. This will help familiarize you with the exam pattern. Hence, the guidebook serves as a complete preparation resource for Sindh jobs. This guidebook is available at the website of Dogar Brothers with a free home delivery service. To Buy the guidebook Click Here
Hurry up and send the application right away. Grab the guidebook. Make a proper schedule and start preparing for the written test.