Senior Research Officer / Senior Biochemist jobs has been announced by KPSC recruitment to two posts in livestock & dairy development department (research). Applications on prescribed form are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / F.A.T.A by 30.09.2016. Incomplete applications and applications without supporting documents required to prove the claim of the candidates shall be rejected. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation.
SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICER / SENIOR BIOCHEMIST
- QUALIFICATION: (a) Ph.D in Veterinary/Animal Sciences/Bio-Chemistry, after basic degree of D.V.M or equivalent qualification recognized by PVMC, OR (b) M.Sc (Honss) / M/Phil / M.S in Veterinary/Animal Sciences / Bio-Chemistry, after basic degree of DVM or equivalent qualification recognized by PVMC having two years research Experience with at least two research Publications, OR (c) Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent qualification in Veterinary Sciences recognized by PVM having five years experience in the relevant field (Research) with at least two Research Publications.
- AGE LIMIT: 28 to 45 years.
- PAY SCALE: BPS-18
- ELIGIBILITY: Both Sexes.
- ALLOCATION: Merit.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICER / SENIOR BIOCHEMIST JOB:
- Age shall be reckoned on 09.2016. Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed upto 10 years for Disabled persons and Govt Servants who have completed 2 years continuous service and upto 3 years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to Govt Servants, general or disabled candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Government under the administrative control of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement fixed for the in country candidates shall be taken into consideration for Senior Research Officer / Senior Biochemist post.
- Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution are not accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates are accepted, however, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall produce original degrees / certificates before their selection. Detail Marks Certificates for all the examinations shall necessarily be required and these should be attached with the application forms.
- Candidates applying against disabled posts must attach with their application forms a disability certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as disability certificate from the respective Medical Superintendent/ Medical Board showing therein the specific disability.
- / Semi Govt. / Autonomous / Semi Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their Departmental Permission Certificates should reach within 30 days of the closing date.
- Applications should be on the prescribed application form obtainable from the listed below branches of the NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN. Application Fee is Rs.285/- (Rupees Two Hundred Eighty Five only) for all the candidates. In addition to the application fee, the candidates will have to pay Rs.15/- (rupees fifteen only) on account of Bank Charges. Separate application form will be required for each advertised category of posts. Application forms obtained other than the specified branches of the National Bank will be considered invalid and such applications will not be entertained. The applications on plain paper or Photostat shall not be accepted. Incomplete and late applications shall not be accepted which shall be rejected. Candidates can also apply online through the Commission’s website (www.kpppsc.gov.pk). However the application fee needs to be deposited in State Banks of Pakistan or a National Bank of Pakistan Branch under head of account No. C02101- Organs of State-Examination Fee of KP PSC through Challan on or before the closing date. The same along with attested copies of all the documents need to be submitted to the Commission within 10 days.
- Applications for Senior Research Officer / Senior Biochemist post must be submitted within time as no extra time is allowed for postal transit. The applications if submitted on the last date for receipt of applications must reach the Commission’s office by the closing hours.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- No applicant shall be considered in absentia on paper qualifications unless, he/she possesses exceptionally higher qualifications than the minimum prescribed qualification for a particular post(s).
- Reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
- Candidates who have already availed three chances by physical appearance before the Commission and have failed for the post(s) having one and the same qualifications and scale of pay shall be ineligible.
- Experience for Senior Research Officer / Senior Biochemist post wherever prescribed shall be counted after the minimum qualifications for the post(s), if not specifically provided otherwise against the advertised post(s).
- The candidates applying for posts requiring experience are advised to fill in the requisite proforma and provide the experience certificate available on the Commission’s website and submit it along with the application form. The application form without this proforma and certificate shall not be accepted/ processed.
- In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be made in anyone of the following manner: –
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
- Academic and/or Professional record as the Commission may decide.
SPECIFIED BRANCHES OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN:
- Main Branches of: Parachinar, Mardan, Swabi, Malakand, Shangla, Chitral, Timargara, Daggar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Karak, Kohat, Hangu, Lakki Marwat, Abbottabad, Haripur, and Mansehra
- Saddar Road Branch, Tehkal Payan Branch, G.T Road (Nishtar Abad) Branch and University Campus Branch Peshawar.
- Tehsil Bazar Branch Charsadda, Nowshera Cantt: Branch, Bank Square Branch Mingora and City Branch Tank
Note: –The candidate who apply for the post(s) are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the rules after conduct of all essential tests.
(Akbar Ali Khan)
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Peshawar
Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.