Secret to Success : We have observed that most of the students start preparation one day before the test day. They cannot cover the course completely, get bore, tense and cannot understand what they should do. They are full with tensions, worries and cannot attempt their test paper due to burden on their brains and not being relax and comfortable. Consequently they fail to achieve their goal. The following are some tips and guidelines that lead you for success not only in the test but also for achieving your goal and destination.
Secret to Success Steps
Preparing for the Test
- Practice is the key of success in the entry test.
- Prepare specific syllabus first and then practice the sample and past papers.
- First and main step of your success in the test is to complete preparation two days before the test.
Study Well in Advance
- This will give you more control and enough time to connect loose ends.
- It will remove your nervousness and unnecessary exam’s tension.
- Start preparation with easy subject because it will increase your interest and motivate you for further study.
Before the Test Day
- Keep all your course books miles away one day before the test.
- Try to be relaxed and mentally prepared for the test day.
- Attempt a single model paper from the book when you feel entirely calm.
- Eat appropriately, nothing that can get you down on the test day and have sufficient sleep.
- Be confident, make your mind that nothing is difficult and impossible.
On the Test day
- Get a good breakfast and reach to the test center at least one and a half hour before the test.
- Locate the hall where your test is going to be held.
- Take your seat and get comfortable with the surrounding by removing all worries and tensions.
During the Test
- Time management is the key element for success in entry tests.
- Divide the available time on the number of questions and try to attempt each question in the available time for each question.
- Entry test is just like a T20 match and you have to do everything quickly so never be casual in any case.
Before Starting the Test
- Say your prayers before you begin the test.
- Be attentive and in winning state of mind during the entry test.
- Read the question carefully for understanding its meaning and guessing the exact answer.
- Try to recognize the key words and underline them with the carbon pencil for saving the time and understanding the question.
- Attempt the easy questions first as it will relax your nerves and give you confidence to think about the difficult questions.
Finishing the Test
- Attempt difficult questions with better confidence at the end.
- Be sure to attempt every single question since there is no negative marking.
Books for Preparation
- Text books are the best source for entry test preparation. But you will have to use additional books for additional topics. Generally it happens in English section of entry test.
- The following books are the best source for your preparation of entry test.
- Nust Ecat Guide
- Nust Ecat Solved Paper
- Nust Ecat Guide for Medical
- Nust Ecat Guide for Engineering
Feedback and comments on our work would be highly appreciated. Please feel free to get back to us on how this book helped you get to the University of your Dreams. We’ll be waiting
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams.