Promotion of Apiculture Activities In Orakzai Agency Scheme Job Description is available here. Applications are invited from suitable candidates of FATA for following positions in Forest Department FATA Secretariat Warsak Road, Peshawar on Contract (Fixed Pay) basis. Last date for Apply is Thursday 26th May, 2016.
Promotion of Apiculture Activities In Orakzai Agency Scheme Job Details:
- Title: NTFP Supervisor
- No of Post: 16 Posts
- Qualification: Matric Science 2nd and division.
- Pay: BS – 5
- Place of Posting: Orakzai Agency
- Age limit: 18 – 30 Years
- Appointment of Project Employees will be initially for a period of one year which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of the appointee on annual basis.
- The appointee shall be considered as project employee and his/her contract shall be terminated upon completion of the project or any misconduct on part of appointee
- The appointee of Project posts shall not claim pensionary benefits and will have no right of regular status.
- For project positions, the test will serve the purpose of screening only while selection will be made through project policy.
How to Apply:
- Application forms, online deposit slip, and other details of above mentioned vacant posts are available on NTS Website nts.org.pk
- Application Form along with attested Copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents, Computerized NIC, Domicile certificate and two recent photographs must reach to NTS at provided address of Head Office Islamabad within given time.
- Form should be carefully filled by the Candidates since provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
- Information provided in the Application form will not be changed through query.
- Not fulfilling any of the written statement in the Application Form will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process.
- NTS will charge Rs.600/- for every application form from the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews on dates to be communicated accordingly.
- Candidates serving in Government or Semi government’s organizations should apply through proper channel.
- NTS Test will be only for screening/shortlisting purpose and Post-test processes will be performed upon shortlisted candidates by the concerned departments.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right not to fill/increase decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
- Candidates applying for more than one position shall submit separate applications.
- Experience as an Internee and during qualification will not be considered.
- Last date for Apply is Thursday 26th May, 2016.