Research Officer / Rescue Instructor / Junior Inspector Of Mines Jobs has been announced by PPSC in Mines And Minerals Department, Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date 14-06-2018. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Research Officer / Rescue Instructor / Junior Inspector Of Mines Jobs Detail:
- Qualification:A Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University. ii. 1st Class Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency granted under the Mines Act, 1923, Rules & Regulations made thereunder.
- Grade: BS-17
- Eligibility: male and female.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits Male: 24 to 35 +5 = 40 years Female: 24 to 35 + 8 = 43 years
- Fee: 600
- Place of Posting: All mining areas i.e. Sargodha, Khushab, Makerwal, Mianwali, Choa Saiden Shah, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, D.G.Khan & Lahore.
- Total Number of Posts: 5
- Posts for Women: 2
- Posts for Minorities: 0
- Special Quota: 0
- Experience: None
- Note: The candidates who have passed the 1st Class Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency (granted under the Mines Act 1923, Rules & Regulations made thereunder) in previous years or from other provinces of Pakistan would be eligible if they fulfil all other conditions of eligibility
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at affordable price”.