Provincial Management Service Officer (BS-17) Job description is available here. Provincial Management Service Officer (BS-17) jobs has been announced by KPPSC recruitment of forty two (42) Posts in Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Establishment Department. Date of advertisement is 05-04-2016. Closing Date is 06-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Provincial Management Service Officer (BS-17) Job Details:
- Qualification & Experience Required: 2nd Division Bachelor Degree from a recognized University (Provided that a candidate who has obtained a 3rd Division or D-Grade in Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree).
- Grade: Bs-17
- Age limit: 21-30 Years
- Eligibility: Male / Female
- Allocation: Eleven (11) to Merit, Seven (07) each to Zone-I, II & III and Five (05) each to Zone IV & Zone-V.
- Age in all cases shall be reckoned on 01-01-2016. There shall be a combined competitive examination for all categories of posts. The candidates are required to be academically qualified in all respects by last date for receipts of applications. Application of any candidate who does not possess the required qualification by the material date will not be considered. Two year optimum relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to:
- Government servant of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with a minim of two years’ continues service;
- Disable persons; and
- Candidates from backward areas.
However, only one age concession is allowed to the candidates claiming concession under various categories whichever is more beneficial to them.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- Degrees/ Diploma/ Certificates/ Testimonials of the unrecognized Institution shall not be accepted. Only original Degrees/ Certificates shall be accepted, however, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall produce original degrees/ certificates before their selection. Detail Marks Certificates for all the examinations shall necessarily be required and these should be attached with the application forms.
- The candidates are required to apply on the prescribed application form obtainable along with the Syllabus from the listed below branches of the NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN. The Application Fee is Rupees.985/- (Rs. Nine Hundred & Eighty Five Only) for all candidates. In addition to application fee, the candidates will have to pay Rupees.15/- on account of Bank Charges. Application Form obtained other than the specified branches of the National Bank will be considered invalid and such applications will not be entertained. The applications on plain paper or Photostat shall not be accepted. Candidates can also apply online through the Commission’s website (kppsc.gov.pk). However, the application fee of Rs.985/- needs to be deposited in State Bank of Pakistan or a National Bank of Pakistan Branch under head of Account No. C02101-Organs of State-Examination Fee of KPPSC through Challan before last date for receipt of application forms. The same along with attested copies of all the documents need to be submitted to the Commission within ten (10) days.
- Applications must be submitted within the stipulated time as no extra time is allowed for postal transit. Applications if submitted on the last date must reach the Commission’s Office by the closing hours. Incomplete applications not supported by necessary documents and optional subjects certificate shall be rejected.
- Govt: / Semi-Govt / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their departmental permission certificates should reach the Commission Office within 30 days of the closing date. Govt. reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s). Persons married to foreign Nationals can be considered only on production of relaxation orders from the Government. The Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. No zonal reservation stands for posts allocated to minority/disable and female quotas. These shall be filled in on open merit.
- All candidates appearing for competitive examination will be allowed three chances for each individual examination while four chances will be allowed in combination of different competitive examinations. Candidates who have availed three/ four chances earlier need not apply.
- Candidates will be admitted to the examination provisionally at their own risk subject to be found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test/ written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules for the examination, his/ her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid frustration the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
- In case of large number of candidates, the Commission may hold a screening test for short listing of candidates to a manageable level.
SPECIFIED BRANCHES OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN.
- Main Branch of:-
Parachutist, Mardan, Swabi, Malakand, Shangla, Chitral, Margarita, Daggar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Karak, Kohat, Hangu, Lakki Marwat, Abbottabad, Haripur, and Mansehra.
- Saddar Road Branch, Tehkal Payan Branch, and G.T Road (Nishtar Abad) Branch Peshawar and University Campus Branch Peshawar.
- Tehsil Bazar Branch Charsadda, Nowshera Cantt: Branch, Bank Square Branch Mingora and City Branch Tank.
Public Service Commission
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.