Professor of Anatomy Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to (02) two post in THE SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT on permanent basis. Only female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 08-08-2016. Date of advertisement is 24-07-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
PROFESSOR OF ANATOMY
a. I. MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by the PMDC and the following Post-Graduate Qualification in the subject: – D.Sc., Ph. D.; M.D., M. Phil (Pak); or Equivalent Qualification recognized by PMDC and
II. Three (03) years teaching experience as Associate Professor provided that the total teaching experience as Assistant / Associate Professor is not less than 08 years or 09 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the subject in recognized Institution and at least 05 Research Papers Published in a Standard Medical Journal while working as Assistant / Associate Professor.
Professor of Anatomy Job Status: Permanent basics.
Age: 35 to 50 + 5 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 55 Years and 35 to 50 + 8 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 58 Years on 08-08-2016 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
Domicile: Domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab issued on or before closing date.
Place of Posting: Various Teaching Hospitals in the Punjab.
- Applicants are directed to provide hardcopy of their on-line application form along with two sets of all relevant documents, Research Papers by 08-08-2016 as mentioned in General Instructions after submitting the online application.
- Applicants who apply on closing date must provide hardcopy of on-line application form along with two sets of all relevant documents, Research Papers by 10-08-2016, failing which their applications will stand rejected.
- Following Documents in Original along with two photocopy sets will be required for Professor of Anatomy post, if called for Interview / Viva voce:
- In case of disabled persons, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- The number of Professor of Anatomy posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVES TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- Schedule of interviews for the Professor of Anatomy posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call Letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- Schedule of Written Test / Exam / Typing Test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- In case a large number of applications are received for Professor of Anatomy post, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability.
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail. Add Address (email@example.com) into your contacts / address book in order to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM folder.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required. (Sr. No.203 to 208)
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted from application /examination fee.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- under head: “ C02101 -ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE – EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms for Professor of Anatomy post by the Closing Date which is 08-08-2016 upto 12:00 pm. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of Online Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, Equivalent Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Certificate / ’A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
- Degrees/ Diplomas / Detailed Marks Certificates of Relevant Academic Certificates duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA / GPA or Percentages of Marks.
- Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (First to Final Profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks and Percentages or Equivalent Qualification duly issued by Controller of Exam. In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- Postgraduate qualifications/Degree/Diploma in the subject recognized / registered with concerned council.
- Domicile Certificate of relevant District of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
- Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC/ PMDC /PVMC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
- Equivalence of the Qualifications / Degrees will be determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
- Valid P.M.D.C Registration Certificate showing all Medical/Dental Degrees / Postgraduate Qualifications therein as on 08-08-2016.
- Valid Registration Certificate from Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council as on 08-08-2016.
- Valid Registration Certificate from Pakistan Nursing Council as on 08-08-2016.
- Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
- Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his/her application will be rejected.
- Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
- To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the post) as advertised before the closing date.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
D.G Khan: 064-9239082
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates:-
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202733
- Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 042-99202759
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.