Police Communications Specialist / Communications Officer job description is available here. Police Communications Specialist / Communications Office positions are offered on contract basis, likely to become regular positions subjected to terms and conditions determined by the Employer. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.
Police Communications Specialist / Communications Officer Description:
Basic Requirements for Police Communications Specialist / Communications Office Jobs:
- Age Limit for males (21-25) years and for females (21-28) years on the last date of advertisement.
- Domicile: Punjab
- BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years’ education
- Typing speed minimum 30 wpm.
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- English & Urdu Communication skills (Writing & Speaking)
- Experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Center would be advantageous.
General Terms and Conditions for Police Communications Specialist / Communications Office Jobs:
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable according to Govt, policy.
- The selected candidates will have to furnish surety bond to serve in the authority for two years after completion of training.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women, minorities and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Authority has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process at any stage.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- HEC verified Degree/Transcript will be required at the time of Interview.
- PSCA provides Pick and Drop facility at selected points.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Subsequent tests and interviews may be conducted by the Authority.
- Download the application form and the deposit slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed fee of Rs.450/- in any bank of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to: NTS Head Quarter Islamabad 1-E, Street No 46,1-8/2, within 15 days after publication of advertisement.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Punjab Safe Cities Authority https://www.psca.gop.pk and on Facebook page of “Punjab Safe Cities Authority (/punjab safe cities)”.
Police Communications Specialist / Communications Office Brief Job Description:
- To receive and process requests/calls for Police and emergency response via electronic means of communication.
- To coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/applications and audio video communications
- Act as bridge between the Police and the Public and interact in emergency and crises situations
- Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre.
- Computer Knowledge 40%
- English 20%
- Gen. Knowledge (Pak. Studies, Current Affairs) 10%
- Typing (30 WPM) 10%
- Essay Writing 20%