PHYSICIAN (GENERAL MEDICINE) Job description is available here. PHYSICIAN (GENERAL MEDICINE) Job has been announced by FPSC in CABINET DIVISION/FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, CHAK SHAHZAD, ISLAMABAD on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
PHYSICIAN (GENERAL MEDICINE) JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience Required:
- MBBS degree recognized by PM&DC.
- Postgraduate higher diploma in the relevant field recognized by PM&DC with 7 years post graduate experience. OR Post graduate lower diploma in the relevant field recognized by PM&DC with 10 years post graduate experience.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-19
- Job Duties:
- Medicine Physician, is a primary care doctor who primarily sees patients in an office based setting.
- Cover a broad scope of medicine to include total body wellness, disease prevention, and management of chronic conditions and illnesses.
- Internists typically treat adults, some adolescents, and elderly as well. Diabetes, hypertension, and colds and flu are some of the issues internists may treat and help manage on a regular basis.
- Internists typically do not perform surgeries, although they may sometimes perform some minor officer procedures such as mole removal, stress tests, or scopes. Typically, internists perform physicals, manage illnesses through diet, medication, and other non-invasive methods.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 32
- Max Age: 40
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.