OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, SIALKOT Job Description is available here. The following temporary posts are laying vacant at Sessions Courts, Sialkot. Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below are invited. Closing Date is 07-05-2016. Date of advertisement is 19-04-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, SIALKOT 2016 Job Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Librarian (BS-14)
Domicile:Punjab (preference will be given to the bonafide residents of District Sialkot)
Graduate in Library Science (Min 2nd Div) from recognized institution, well versed in computer applications & usage. (No 3rd Division in whole career). Preference will be given to Master Degree holder in Library Science (MLIS), minimum 2nd Division.Preferably 01 year experience in the relevant field
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years (including 05 years age relaxation 25+5)
Number of Posts: 1
Name of the Post: Computer Hardware Technician (BS-07)
Intermediate (F.A/FSC/ICS), 01 year computer hardware diploma from a recognized institution.Preferably 01 year experience in the relevant field in a well-known organization. (The most experienced persons will be preferred
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Number of Posts: 1
Rules and Regulations:
- Application form can be download from Sessions Court, Sialkot website i.e.sialkot.dc.lhc.gov.pk as well as can also be obtained from the office of District & Sessions Judge, Sialkot within office hours.
- The candidates are required to specifically mention in application as to whether his relative is already working in Civil/Sessions Courts, Sialkot and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit or a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
- The candidate already serving in Government Departments can apply through proper channel, as pei Government instructions.
- The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of theii educational certificate, CNIC, domicile as well as also mention at least two contact numbers and home address on application. They will also bring original documents at the time of interview. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for interview.
- The age limit will be calculated from the closing date of submission of applications i.e. 05.2016.
- List of eligible/short listed candidates with date of interview will be published on the notice board of Sessions Courts, Sialkot as well as on website sialkot.dc.lhc.gov.pk
- The applications of the candidates who will be over-aged up-to 05 years, (to the extent of post mentioned a Sr.No.02), than the prescribed age limit shall only be entertained if they are facing extra ordinary circumstances as mentioned in the Hon’ble Lahore High Court, Lahore, No.23566/6E/(LCE)/VII.A.27, dated 27.07.2013, e exceptional circumstances cases involving factors beyond human control, and candidates will have tc mention this in his application, otherwise, general relaxation in upper age limit up to 05 years shall not b< allowed in routine.
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004.
- Recruitment committee has the right to shortlist tine candidates and also withheld the entire result or partly.
- No TA/D.A shall be given to any candidate.
- Last date of submission of application is 05.2016. Incomplete- and applications received after due date shal not be entertained. Application received through fax/e-mail will also not be entertained.
- Applications against above said posts shall be submitted before the office of District & Sessions Judge, Sialkot through post or in person on or before 07.05.2016.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.