NTDCL (National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited) Job description is available here. NTDCL is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 KV and 220 KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network. Applications are invited from energetic and talented Pakistani citizens to fill the following positions in NTDCL on one year contract basis (extendable /to be regularized on satisfactory performance as per NTDCL policy). Last Date For Application Submission is Wednesday, 20th April 2016. Test Date is Will be Announced Soon.
NTDCL (National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited) Job Details:
Post Name: Assistant Sub Station Attendant
Qualification: Matric (at least C grade / 2nd Division)
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
Post Name: Assistant Lineman
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement. The application form must be clearly filled as the candidates themselves will be responsible for the consequences of any incorrect information or non provision of relevant data.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Only candidates applying on appropriate application form available on NTS website will be considered for short listing. Photo copies of educational /experience certificate (s) are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty only) on the prescribed slip (to be downloaded with the NTS form) in the online branches of designated banks.
- Different quotas such as Minorities, Disabled, Employees’ Children etc will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against NTDCL employee’s children quota may indicate it in the relevant box given in the NTS application form. No separate form is required forthis purpose.
- Posts are available in all the provinces of Pakistan and applicants from the whole country are encouraged to apply, especially Baluchistan domiciled candidates underthe Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Baluchistan package.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company.
- As five (05) years age relaxation in upper age limit has already been included, no further age relaxation in admissible.
- Regular employees of NTDCL, who have completed two (02) years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit. However, they will not be eligible for the age relaxation mentioned at Sr. No. “viii” above.
- Candidates, if selected, will mostly be required to perform duties in Morning, Evening and Night shifts as per requirement of the Company.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates applying against Disabled Quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from the concerned City / District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query / enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- NTDCL reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Attested copies of C.N.I.C and two recent passport size photographs of the applicants along with the application forms must reach the following address by 20th April, 2016 by courier service / Pakistan post etc.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.