National Bank of Pakistan – NBP (Recruitment Test of Trainee Officers – OG II) Job Description is available here. National Bank of Pakistan is a leading and one of the largest commercial bank of the country with global market prominence and presence in all parts of the country.
In order to meet the manpower requirement in various areas of the Bank, NBP invites applications from young and energetic individuals who are team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, strong analytical, problem solving and IT skills for the position of “Trainee Officers (OG-II)” on contract basis. Last Date for Application Submission is Monday, 29th February 2016. Test Date will be announced soon. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
The individuals who fulfill the following criteria may apply:
Master’s degree in Business/Finance/Marketing/Commerce/Human Resource/Management/Islamic Banking/Information Technology / Computer Science, ACCA, ACA, ICMA (with at least 70% marks where percentage system applies OR minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.7 out of 5.0 CGPA, where GPA system applies) from a HEC recognized Pakistani or Foreign University/ Institute). Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications to NTS. Age limit will be relaxed by (03) three years for the candidates from FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Services (NTS) / NBP for appearing in the written test.
Registration with NTS:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) as per following procedures for written test:
- Application Form and deposit slip are available at NTS (www.nts.org.pk)/NBP (nbp.com.pk) website. Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application Form.
- Take printout of Form along with Fee deposit slip.
- Deposit Test Fee of Rs. 375/- through deposit slip at any branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send application form along with attested copies of Educational/Professional documents, original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and (02) passport size photographs to “National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad” not later than 29-02-2016.
- NTS/NBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Application sent directly to NBP in contravention to the prescribed procedure will not be entertained. The candidates will be sent their Admit Cards by NTS at their postal address appear for the written test in the major cities of the country.
- The NTS will upload the result at its website as well as send the result sheet to the candidates after announcement of result.
Candidates who qualify the written test conducted by NTS shall be short-listed on the basis of merit and will be invited for further selection process through panel interview. NBP reserves the right to suitably adjust the minimum qualifying marks to enhance the representation of candidates belonging to less developed areas and in order to observe the Provincial/Regional Quotas.
Trainee Officer will be appointed as Officer Grade – II on Banks Contract and will receive a Gross Salary of Rs. 44,720/- Per month as per Bank’s policy/rules.
Placement / Transfer:
The selected officers will require to work at the initial place of posting, no transfer request of the newly inducted Trainee Officer will be considered in any case.
Training and Development:
The selected candidate (Trainee Officers) will be imparted 06 weeks training at NBP Staff Colleges and 24 weeks on-the-job training. Interested candidates may apply latest by February 29, 2016. Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
For Online Registration : Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.