National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi (Screening Test) description is available here. National Accountability Bureau, Rawalpindi / Islamabad hereby invites applications to fill following purely temporary posts (likely to continue) from Pakistani Nationals having requisite qualifications / age & domicile of Federal Capital Territory, Rawalpindi Division and Gilgit Baltistan. Last Date For Application Submission is Monday, 25th July 2016.
National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi (Screening Test) Details:
- Name of Posts: Stenotypist
- Number of Posts:Total (03)
- Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade ’C’ intermediate (12- years education) with shorthand/typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m and a certificate in computer operations
- Experience: Experience in Computer Operation preferable.
- Age: 18-30
- Name of Posts: DEO
- Number of Posts:Total (01)
- Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade ’C’ Bachelor’s Degree (14-Years education) with Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Economics from HEC recognized institution with minimum speed of 10,000 Key Depression per hour.
- Experience: Experience in relevant field and computer operations is preferable.
- Age: 18-30
- Qualification, Experience & Age will be calculated as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for test / interview.
- In case a candidate possesses additional / extra qualification, be sure that he/she must possess the advertised qualification from government recognized institution in required grade /division in any of the above mentioned discipline to become eligible, otherwise application may be rejected.
- Candidates with higher/additional qualification and experience shall be preferred.
- Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased.
- No age relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however age relaxation to specific categories will be allowed as per Government Rules. Please visit NTS website nts.org.pk for detail.
- 10% posts are reserved for Female candidates, 5% posts for Minorities & 2% posts for Disabled.
- Employees of Government /Sami Government / Autonomous bodies / Corporation should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/ interview.
- In case the candidate is applying with a qualification as equivalent to the advertised qualification a certificate from IBCC or Higher Education Commission as the case may be to his effect will also be required to be attached alonwith application.
- If candidate is interested to apply for more than one post a separate application may be forwarded otherwise the application will not be entertained.
- The above posts will be governed by organization’s i.e TCS of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
- NAB reserves the right to fill in, reduce, postpone or cancel recruitment on any or all advertised posts at any stage/time without assigning any reason.
- NAB reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications received for the posts without assigning any reason.
- Final Selection will be subject to security clearance/ medical examination.
- Dual Nationality Holders are not eligible to apply.
- Please mark the position applied for on the right hand side of envelop.
- Incomplete /application received after closing date would be rejected.
- The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may forward their applications as per given format (without any copy of documents)
How to Apply For National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Application Form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk
- Please pay the prescribed test fee Rs. 300/- through online deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
- Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
- Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed Form along with paid online deposit slip (original).
To Download Advertisement : Click Here
To Download Application Form : Click Here
Last Date For Application Submission: Monday, 25th July 2016
Test Date of National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi Jobs: Will be Announced Soon
For further information, please contact:
- National Testing Service-Pakistan
- NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.
Recommended Book for this jobs