National Accountability Bureau (Multan) (Recruitment Test) Description: Steno typist (BPS-14) jobs has been announced by National accountability Bureau Multan through NTS test. Applications are invited from male residents of Multan, Bahawalpur and Dera Ghazi Khan Divisions including PATA for appointment against the following temporary posts, but likely continue, in National Accountability Bureau Multan. Last Date For Application Submission is Monday, 7th December 2015.Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
Steno typist (BPS-14) Jobs and Qualification Details:
Number of Posts: 03
Qualification: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Intermediate with Shorthand/ Typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m respectively.
Minimum Experience: Experience in computer operations preferable.
Minimum Age: 18 year
Maximum Age: 30 year including general relaxation of 5 years.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and subsequently further shortlisting will be done before the conduct of interviews, according to availability of vacancies.
- Government Servants/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Corporation employees should apply through their departments.
- No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible forage relaxation.
- 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas.
- 15 years (or) the number of years served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Govt servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt service on the closing date.
- Where the candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favorable to him/her.
- The above posts will be governed by i.e. Terms & Conditions of Services of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
- List of successful candidates will be displayed at NAB (M) office and they will be informed by post as well.
- Successful candidate will be appointed at NAB Multan.
- Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
- The candidate will be disqualified if undue pressure is exercised and on providing false/incorrect information.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Desirous candidates who fulfill above criteria may forward their applications as per specimen without any copy of documents.
- Age, Qualification and Experience shall be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Security Clearance/Medical Examination will be conducted for selected candidates.
- All candidates (except age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test, subject to verification of credentials after clearance of written test.
- Test date will be announced soon.
Paper Distributions: Click Here
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application Form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website nts.org.pk Please deposit test fee of Rs. 475/-through the prescribed deposit slip at the branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB Last date of submission of application form is 7th December, 2015.
- Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
- Deposited amount is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
- Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed Form along with paid online deposit slip (original).
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected the rough your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.