National Accountability Bureau Multan Job (Recruitment Test) description is available here. Application are invited from male resident of Multan Bahawalpur and Dera Ghazi Khan Divisions including PATA for appointment against the following temporary post, but likely to continue, in National Accountability Bureau Multan. Last Date For Application Submission is Monday, 21st March 2016. Test Date will be Announced Soon. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
National Accountability Bureau Multan Job (Recruitment Test) Details:
1. Name of the posts: DEO
- No of Posts: 05
- BPS: 12
- Qualification: Second Class of Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree (14-years education) with Economics / Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics from HEC recognized institution with minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour.
- Experience: Experience in relevant field and computer operation is preferable.
- Age: 18 to 30 years (including general relaxation of 5 years)
- Shortlisted Candidate will be called for written test and subsequently further shortlisting will be done before the conduct of interview, acceding to availability of vacancies.
- Government servant/ Autonomous/semi-Autonomous/ Corporation employee should apply through their department.
- Ten percent quota is reserved for female candidates.
- No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however age relaxation to specific categories will be allowed as per Government Rules. Please visit NTS website nts.org.pk for detail.
- The above posts will be governed by i.e. Terms & Condition of Services of NAB Employee framed from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
- List of successful candidates will be displayed at NAB (M) office and they will be informed by post as well
- Successful candidate will be appointed at NAB Multan.
- Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
- The candidate will be disqualified if undue pressure is exercised and on providing false/incorrect information.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age, Qualification and experience shall be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Security Clearance/medical examination will be conducted for selected candidates.
- All candidates (except age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test, subject to verification of credentials after clearness of written test.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please visit NTS website nts.org.pk to download the application form and deposit slip of Rs.300/-and for further instructions on “How to Apply”.
- Closing date for submission of Applications is 21st March, 2016.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.