National Accountability Bureau – Lahore Job description is available here. Applications are invited on prescribed application form Domiciled of Lahore, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Faisalabad and Sahiwal Divisions for appointment against the following temporary posts, but likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau, Lahore. Last date for application submission is Friday, 20th May 2016. Test date is Sunday, 5th June 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
National Accountability Bureau Job Details:
- Job Title: Assistant
- Pay: BS-14
- of Posts: 2
- Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree (14-years education) from HEC recognized institution/ university with a certificate in computer operations.
- Experience: Experience in computer operation is preferable.
- Max Age: 18
- Min Age: 30
- English: 75 Marks (Essay Writing: 50 Marks, Grammar: 25 Marks)
- Computer: 15 Marks
- General Knowledge: 15 Marks
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Age, qualification and experience shall be counted as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation maximum up to:-
- 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, in Punjab Province.
- 15 years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released for retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing date.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
- Government servants/autonomous/semi-autonomous/corporation employees can only apply through their departments.
- All appointments will be made on Merit subject to security clearance.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- If candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate set of application will be required, otherwise the application will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any tests/interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website: nts.org.pk.
- Please deposit test fee Rs.300/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, FIBL or
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 20 May 2016.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.
To Download Advertisement: Click Here
To Download Application Form: Click Here
Recommended Book for This Post: