Multan Development Authority (Recruitment Test) description is available here. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on contract basis in MDA against following posts. Last Date For Application Submission is Friday, 11th March 2016. Test Date is Sunday 27th March 2016.
Multan Development Authority (Recruitment Test) Details:
Name of the post: Assistant Director Architect
No of Posts: 1 open merit=1
• Bachelor in Architecture from Government Universities/institutions recognized by HEC.
• Registration with PCATP
• Preference will be given to experience in relevant field.
Age limit (Min-Max): 21-28
Name of the post: Assistant Director Engg/’SDO
No of Posts: 1 Women merit=1
• Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University and registration as a “Professional Engineer’’ with the Pakistan Engineering Council.
• Preference will be given to experience in relevant field
Age limit (Min-Max): 21-27
Name of the post: Stenographer
No of Posts: 1 Women merit=1
• Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
• A speed of 90 w.p.m. in shorthand in English & 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting.
• Proficiency in English language and MS Office.
Age limit (Min-Max): 18-25
PART – A
- The general relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be as per Government Policy, The age relaxation for the disabled will be as per Government Policy.
- Initial appointment will be made for three years on contract basis which can be further extended as per Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports. The appointments will be purely vacancies are purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
- 3% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for job reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Copy of Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- The candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC Issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/’DA will be admissible.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview through a call letter. They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC, domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts from matric onwards along with a set of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents at the time of interview.
- Exact qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned In the application Form which should be download from National Testing Service (NTS) Website (www.nts.org.pk)
- NTS test will be conducted only for the prequalification for further consideration. It would be mandatory for applicant to obtain minimum 50% of total marks for interview. Rest for further procedure of selection, Government of Punjab, Recruitment Policy, 2004 and instructions thereto shall be followed.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs.700/- in favour of National Testing Service, to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL MCB or ABL on prescribed bank Chalan (attached with application form download from NTS website).
- Last date of submission of applications is 11-03-2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to who final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
- Final candidates list shall be available on NTS website.
- Roil No. slips and test center details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with PEC/PCATP registration certificate and a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview. Non presence of requisite documents shall render applicant as non- eligible.
- Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.