MEPCO Chief Internal Auditor Job description is available here. Multan Electric Power Company Ltd (MEPCO) Chief Internal Auditor Jobs has been announced. MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Public Sector. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to the consumers in its jurisdiction. The services of suitable candidate (male / female) from all Pakistan for the post of Chief Internal Auditor on contract basis are required on lump sum market based package on the following terms & Conditions.
Last Date For Application Submission is Thursday, 10th March 2016. Test Date is Sunday, 27th March 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
MEPCO Chief Internal Auditor Job Details:
- Name of Post: Chief Internal Auditor
- Age: 35 to 50 Years as On closing date.
- Qualification & Experience Required: Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) with 05 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Salary & Allowances: Pay Package of Rs. 250,000 to Rs. 350,000 (negotiable)
- Period of Contract: 03 years subject to yearly renewal based on satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application Forms can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e.nts.org.pk.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by MEPCO.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 600/- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs and educational certificates directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS said website i.e.nts.org.pk.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates serving in Govt / Semi Govt. Departments should apply Through Proper Channels.
- No TA/DA for test / interview will be admissible.
- Chauffeur driven company maintained vehicle will be provided.
- Competent authority may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning reasons.
To Download Advertisement : Click Here
To Download Application Form : Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.