Lecturer Punjabi Education Jobs Details:
- Qualification i) Master's degree in 1st Division or Grade “B” in the relevant subject. ii) One year Postgraduate Diploma of Teaching for the Deaf from a recognized Institute or Certificate of Proficiency in Braille issued by the Directorate of Special Education, Punjab or B.Ed. Special Education or M.Ed. Special Education or M.Ed. (Visual Impairment).
- Grade: BS-17
- Eligibility: male and female.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits Male: 21 to 28 +05= 33 Years Female: 21 to 28 +08= 36 Years
- Fee: 600
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
- Total Number of Posts: 3
- Posts for Women: 0
- Posts for Minorities: 0
- Special Quota: 0
- Experience: None
- Note: In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence of his/her qualification issued by the QEDC of Special Education Department/Higher Education Commission (HEC) at the time of interview. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at affordable price”.