Lecturer English (BS-17) Job Description is available here. LECTURER ENGLISH (BS-17) 04 posts has been announced by PPSC in the SPECIAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT on contract basis for the period of 05 years. Closing Date is 29th February, 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams.
Lecturer English (BS-17) Job Detail:
Lecturer English (BS-17) Job Qualification Requirement:
- Master’s Degree in 1st Division or Grade B in the relevant subject.
- One year Postgraduate Diploma of Teaching for the Deaf from a recognized Institute OR certificate of proficiency in Braille issued by the Directorate of Special Education, Punjab OR B.Ed. Special Education OR M.Ed. Special Education OR M.Ed. (Visual Impairment).
PLACE OF POSTING:
Govt. Degree College of Special Education Lahore & Bahawalpur.
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT:
14th February, 2016
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
29th February, 2016
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 29-02-2016. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted for application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail Add address (email@example.com) your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM folder.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability.
- Schedule of Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVES TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Following Documents in Original along with two photocopied sets will be required, if called for Interview / Viva voce:-
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
- Degrees/ Diplomas / Detailed Marks Certificates of Relevant Academic Certificates duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA / GPA or Percentages of Marks.
- Domicile Certificate of relevant District of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
- Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
- Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
- Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
i) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his / her application will be rejected.
ii) Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
iii) To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates:-
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview you must contact the following Members of the Commission immediately:-
- Mr. Muhammad Aslam Tareen, Member PPSC,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202734
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202733
Your name will be kept secret.
ISHTIAQ AHMAD CHOUDHARY
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
UAN No. 042-111-988-722
To Apply Online: Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.