Judicial Member (BS-20) Job description is available here. Judicial Member (BS-20) Jobs has been announced by NTS in Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue Department on Contract basis of Two Years deputation. Last date for application submission is 14th May, 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Judicial Member, BS-20 Qualification and Experience:
- Qualification and Experience:
- Only State Subjects (both AJ&K residents and refugees) are eligible.
- A person who has exercised the powers of a District Judge and is qualified to be a Judge of a High Court (Appointment will be made as per deputation policy. Age Limit shall not apply)
- A person who is or has been an advocate of a High Court and is qualified to be a Judge of a High Court.
- Eligibility: Both Male and Female candidates Are eligible.
- Age Limits: Minimum: 37 Years, Maximum: 47 Years on the closing date.
How to Apply
- Application Form and deposit slip for test fee, are available on NTS Website: nts.org.ok.
- Please deposit the prescribed test fee through the online deposit slip in any of the countrywide online branches of ABL.UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Please complete the Application Form and send, by courier or registered mail, to: NTS Headquarter. 1 -E. Street No.46. Sector I-8/2. Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip (in original) is not attached.
- Last date for submission of application forms is 14th May, 2016.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.