Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2016-A. Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http://www.jolnpaknavy.gov.pk) from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2015. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2016-A
For Online Registration Visit Pak Navy Website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 01 July 2016
- Civilian Candidates: 161/2 ·21 Years
- Service candidates: 17- 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
- Height: 5’4″ (minimum)
The Candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A-Level with at least 60% marks.
Moreover, candidates must have qualified F.Sc/A-Level with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths and Statistics.
- Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
RELAXATION FOR BALOCHISTAN PROVINCE
10% Relaxation In F.Sc/A-level marks ie 50% for Baloch candidates Instead of 609& as applicable for others.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http://www.jolnpaknavy.gov.pk) from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2015.
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- (Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or Cash In lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test
- Entrance Test; 22 Nov 2015
- Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
- Academic Test (English. Mathematics. Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
- Result: OS Dec 2015
- Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.Joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Preliminary Medical Interview: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC.
Note: The Candidates are advised to get their Ears 8. Teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor.
- Tests/ Interview at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidate at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years training.
Following degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training:
- Operations Branch: as (MIS)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electronics)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Supply Branch: as (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and PhD.
Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children of Bahria Colleges/University and professional institutions.
- Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB Selection Board OR once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stands for one year).
- Tested within four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB),
- Dismissed/Removed frol11 Government Service Including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Medically until by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by Armed Forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Keep connected with Dogar Brothers‘ Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus accounts to get latest updates.