Inspectors Customs/Intelligence Officer” Jobs with 200 Posts have been announced by Federal Board of Revenue/ Revenue Division. “Change your Professional Career dramatically and get selected before the Test date. Applicant with Bachelor Degree of relevant field from a recognized university can apply. Test date and timing will be announced soon.
Inspectors Customs / Intelligence Officer Test Details:
- Ministry/Department: FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE/REVENUE DIVISION
- Job Status: Permanent
- Qualification: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any specialty. (ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
- Minimum Physical Standard: Male candidates: Height 5′-6″ Chest 32″-33.5″ For Female Candidates: Height 5′-2″. (Documentary proof from authorized Medical authorities required)
- Age: 20 to 28 + 5 Years General Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Domicile: Punjab, Sind, KHYBER_PAKHTUNKHWA, BALOCHISTAN, GBFATA, AJK
- Pay: BS-16
- Gender: Male, Female
- Place of Posting: Divisional Headquarter
- Syllabus for Written Test: One paper MCQ Type Written Test of total 100 marks two hours duration with the syllabus “English 20 Marks & General Intelligence 80 Marks”
- Closing Date: 22-JUN-15 (Closed) Test Date & Timing: Announce Soon.
Dogar Brother’s “FBR Guide” Assist you to achieve this. Don’t miss it!