INSPECTOR (INVESTIGATION) OFFICER Jobs has been announced by SPSC recruitment of 200 POSTS in HEALTH DEPARTMENT. Date of advertisement is 29.05.2016. Last date for application submission is 18.07.2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
|R + U = T|
|Open Merit (Male/Female)||12 + 08 = 20|
|Male||92 + 62 = 154|
|Female||11 + 07 = 18|
|Minority Quota (Male/Female)||05 + 03 = 08|
INSPECTOR (INVESTIGATION) Qualification and Job Details:
- Master of Sciences (M.Sc) in Criminology OR LL.B at least in Second Division from a recognized University;
- A in Second Division from a recognized University in any discipline with Five (05) years’ experience in the field of investigation, in case of a serving Police, NAB or FIA Officer.
- Pay: BS-16
- Min Age: 21
- Max Age: 30
- The Government servant who has completed Two (02) years’ service can apply for the post up to the age of 35 years on the date of advertisement.
- Original Degrees must be attested from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Sindh Public Service Commission will verify it at the time of interview.
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will be prepared. After filling up of formalities candidates can apply through available jobs features.
- The candidate must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete application will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ROUND THE CLOCK BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE UP TO 05:00 P.M. (OFFICE HOURS)
- NO APPLICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED RECEIVED THROUGH APPLICATION FORM MANUALLY OR POSTAL TRANSIT ETC AFTER CLOSING DATE.
- OTHER DETAILS CAN BE SEEN IN “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” AVAILABLE AT SPSC’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
- Original challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application.
- Candidate must show Original paid challan of Rs. 500/- at the time of Pre-interview Written Test.
- Revised challan Form can be downloaded from our Official website i.e. spsc.gov.pk
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.