INSPECTOR (INVESTIGATION) BPS-16 Jobs has been announced by SPSC recruitment to two hundred (200) post in HOME DEPARTMENT. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 18-07-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
INSPECTOR (INVESTIGATION) BPS-16 JOB DETAILS:
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: .Master of Sciences (M.Sc) in Criminology OR L.L.B atleast in Second Division from a recognized University;
M.A in Second Division from a recognized University in any discipline with Five (05) years experience in the field of investigation, in case of a serving Police, NAB or FIA Officer.
- Note: 1. The Government servant who has completed Two (02) years service can apply for the post upto the age of 35 years on the date of advertisement.
2. Original Degrees must be attested from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Sindh Public Service Commission will verify it at the time of interview.
- AGE min: 21,
- Max: 30
R + U = T
|01. Open Merit (Male/Female)||
12 + 08 = 20
92 + 62 = 154
11 + 07 = 18
|04. Minority Quota (Male/Female)||
05 + 03 = 08
- Original challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C0 2101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her Online application.
- Candidate must show Original paid challan of Rs. 500/- at the time of Pre-interview Written Test
- Revised challan Form can be downloaded from our Official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will be prepared. After filling up of formalities candidates can apply through available jobs features.
- The candidate must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete application will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ROUND THE CLOCK BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE UP TO 05:00 P.M. (OFFICE HOURS)
- NO APPLICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED RECEIVED THROUGH APPLICATION FORM MANUALLY OR POSTAL TRANSIT ETC AFTER CLOSING DATE.
- OTHER DETAILS CAN BE SEEN IN “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” AVAILABLE AT SPSC’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.