History of Pakistan & India CSS Syllabusadmin
History of Pakistan & India CSS Syllabus 2016 is available here. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Keep connected with dogar.com.pk Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus to get latest updates.
History of Pakistan & India CSS Syllabus:
History of Pakistan & India CSS Syllabus 2016 is given below:
- Muslim Rule and Heritage in India (712-1857): Political History Arrival, foundation and consolidation of Muslim rule in India, important rulers of the Slave Dynasty and the Mughals. The Spirit and legacy of Muslim civilization, Art, Architecture and literature, Public Administration under Muslim Rules. Sultans, Kings, Economic, Social, Judicial, Civil and Military system during the Muslim rule, Industry, trade and commerce under the Muslim patronage, Financial Administration.
- British Rule in India: 1857-1947: British Imperialism, origin and growth of the East India Company, Causes and effects of downfall of the Mughal Empire in India, War of Independence in 1857:Causes and effects.
- Constitutional and Political Reforms of the British Government (1858-1947) and growth of the Political Parties –Indian Congress
- Muslim Struggle for Independence: Role of Shah Wali Ullah, Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Sir Syed Ahmed Khan towards regeneration of the Muslim of South Asia, All India Muslim League, Partition of Bengal, Simla Deputation, Lucknow pact; Khilafat movement. Nahru Report Quaid-i- Azam’s Fourteen Points.
- Pakistan Movement: Allama Iqal’s Allahabad Address 1930, and Round Table Conference. The Congress Rule intheprovinces-1937-1939, Lahore Resolution 1940, various Missions and Plans for the partition of the South Asia. Founders of Pakistan: Quaid-i-Azam, Mohsin-ul-Mulk, Syed Amir Ali, Ali Brothes. Sir Agha Khan, Chaudhry Rahmat Ali, etc.
- History of Pakistan (1947- Todate): Pakistan’s early Challenges—Quaid-i-Azam as Governor-General, various attempts at constitution making.
- Military in Politics: Ayub Khan, Yahya, Zia–ul–Haq and Pervaiz Musharaf regimes, Civil Military Relationship in Pakistan,
- Separation of East Pakistan: Causes and Effects,
- Working of Democracy in Pakistan: Liaquat Ali Khan to Firoz Khan Noon (19471958), Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto’s Period,(1971-1977),Benazir, Nawaz Sharif ,Revival of Democracy: 1988-1999, Restoration of Democracy (2008 to date), Role of Major Political Parties and Pressure Groups in the history of Pakistan.
- Foreign Policy of Pakistan (1947-1999)