Headquarter Pakistan Rangers Recruitment Program (SINDH) Descriptions: Limited vacancies for recruitment of candidates in Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) are available in following ranks. The recruitment will be carried out as per provincial/regional quota on merit basis. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
- Sub Inspector General Duty
- Naik General Duty
- Religious Teachers
- Sepoy General Duty
- Havildar General duty
- Sepoy Cook, Mess Waiter and Sepoy Misalchi
Schedule for Candidates (Male) – SI GD, RT, Hav GD, Nk GD, Sepoy GD, Sepoy Cook, Sepoy Misalchi and Sepoy Mess Waiter (at Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi)
1.Collection and validation of original document from candidates,
- Sindh (Urban) 1 Dec 15
- Sindh (Rural) 2 Dec 15
- Punjab 3 Dec 15
- KPK 4 Dec 15
- FATA/GB/BAL/AJK 5 Dec 15
2.Physical test 7 Dec 15
3.Written test 8 Dec 15
4.Checking of written papers and compilation of results 9-10 Dec 15
5.Announcement of provisional results 11 Dec 15
6.Interview & final selection 14-15 Dec 15
7.Detailed medical examination at Sindh Rangers Hospital 16-26 Dec 15
- Minimum Education Standards (Civilian) (Male)
- Sub Inspector General Duty FA, FSc or equivalent
- Havildar/Naik General Duty matric or equivalent
- Religious Teachers – Matric, Farigh/Fazil Darse Nizami from one of the recognized Religious Institution
- Sepoy General Dty, Sepoy Cook Middle and Sepoy Misalchi/Mess Waiter
Note: higher qualifications will be given preference.
- Minimum Education Standards (EX Servicemen)
- Sub Inspector General Duty Matric or AEC-I, MR-I & Eng.-III
- Havildar/Naik General Duty Matric or AEC-II and MR-II
- Sepoy General Duty, Sepoy Cook & Sepoy Misalchi/Mess Waiter Middle or AEC-II and MR-III
- Age Limits
- Civilian (All Ranks). 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 31 Dec 2015.
- Ex Servicemen
- Sub Inspector General Duty Not more than 45 years as on 31 Dec 2015.
- Havildar & Naik General Duty Not more than 40 years as on 31 Dec 2015.
- Sepoy General Duty, Sepoy Cook, Not more than 35 years as on 31 Dec 2015 Sepoy Misalchi and Sepoy Mess Waiter
Note: Age up to 25 years will be given preference
- Physical Standards (Male)
- Height 5”-6” (5 ft. and 6 inches)
- Chest 33” (including 1 ½ expansion).
- Weight 121 Lbs. (minimum). No overweight candidates will be enlisted.
Note: height up to 5”-8” will be given preference
Note: Hepatitis tests and Chest X-ray of the candidates will be taken during the medical examination.
- Citizenship: Pakistani (Male)
- Removal / dismissal/ debarred from any Govt department or Rangers on ground of discipline.
- Convicted from any court of law.
- Previously declared medical unfit from Rangers or any other Govt Department.
- Removed / dismissed / dispensed with service from Rangers in case of bogus / forged certificates.
- Retired / discharged from Rangers at own request.
- Difference / variation/ tempering in date of birth and names mentioned in computerized National Identity Card and education certificate.
- Basic Pay Scales
- Sub Inspector General Duty (11120-710-32420)
- Religious Teacher (8540-585-26090)
- Havildar General Duty (7630-452-21190)
- Naik General Duty (7370-405-19520)
- Sepoy General Duty, Sepoy Cook, Sepoy Misalchi and Sepoy Mess Waiter (6985-350-17485) Will be paid as per existing rules.
- Free accommodation and house rent allowance for married person @ 30% on basic pay scale (45% in Big Cities).
- Mode of Selection
- Physical test
- Written test
- Medical examination
- Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training in Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Near Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi.
- Checking of Documents
Following documents will be checked before written examination:-
- Original Education Certificate including other degrees duly verified by concerned District Education Officer.
- Computerized national Identity Card (Original) issued by NADRA.
- Domicile (Original).
- 3 × Color Passport size Photographs
- No TA / DA will be admissible
This recruitment will be considered temporary up till the verification of education documents and final approval of competent authority. If education documents of any candidate are found bogus / forged, the individual will be handed over to Police. However, Middle pass candidates will bring their education certificates duly attested from respective District Education Officer.
Note: Candidates to bring along necessary stationary for written examination, PT Shoes for physical test, Rs, 50/- registration fee (nonrefundable) will be charged from candidates.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected the rough your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.