Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to 125 (one hundred & twenty-five) including 04 posts reserved for disabled persons and 06 posts reserved for minorities) on contract basis for the period of 05 years IN THE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. Closing date for the post of Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) is 29-08-2016. Date of advertisement is 14-08-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17)
- Master’s Degree (Arts or Science) (Second Division) from a recognized University;
- M.Ed., M.A (Education) or B.Ed. (Second Division) from a recognized University.
- Note: M.A Education / M.Ed. / B.Ed. relating to Special Education or DNFE are not acceptable.
- PAY: BS-17
- AGE: 22 to 30 + 05 Years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 35 Years on 29-08-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- DOMICILE: Punjab
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
- Gender: Only Male Candidates Domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
- SYLLABUS FOR THE POSTS OF HEADMASTER / DEPUTY HEADMASTER: Candidates will be required to undergo Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Written Test of 100 Marks 90 Minutes Duration. Syllabus is as under: –
Application of the knowledge with specific reference to the following aspects: –
- B.Ed. Course.
- Questions on applications of the Principles of Teachings.
- General Ability which includes Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Everyday Science, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Basic Computer Studies and Islamiat.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) (UP TO BS-18):
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions of the Advertisement of Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) post as well as “Important Instructions for candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 29-08-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission. Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post. Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.
- Applications other than On-line will not be accepted by the Commission.
- Hard Copy of the On-line Application shall not be required to be submitted to the Commission.
- Communication with the candidates will be made electronically only i.e. SMS, E-mail and Website. Candidates are essentially required to mention their e-mail address in their on-line application form. Please add Address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your contacts / address book in order to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder. No candidate will be informed about date of Test or interview individually by post.
- Schedule of Written Test for Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) post will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- E-Mail and SMS regarding actual schedule of Written Test will be sent to the Candidates collectively informing them about the Date, Time & Place of Written Test preferably 7 days before the event with the instructions to download their Roll Number Slip from PPSC Website.
- A candidate may be disqualified or debarred from any Written Examination/Test or Interview for any post held or to be held by the Punjab Public Service Commission in future, if he/she is found guilty of cheating/violation of any of the instructions issued from time to time or on the basis of submission of false information/documents to the Commission.
- The number of Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority according to PPSC Regulations-2015.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled. He/she will have to submit a certificate regarding his/her disability from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department issued on or before the closing date of submission of applications for the post.
- The Commission has an appropriate mechanism for providing writer to disabled candidates during Written Examination: -Writer shall be provided to a Handicapped Candidate by the Commission if so requested by him/her at least 3 days before his/her Written Examination. Candidates will be allowed to come along with Reader at their own level subject to the condition that qualification of the Reader shall be one step lower than the prescribed qualification of the post for which written examination is to be conducted.
- Eligibility of Candidates for the Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) Post will be determined on the basis of: – Qualification/experience prescribed in the Service Rules/Advertisement. Instructions issued by the Government or the Commission from time to time. The age, qualifications, experience and all other credentials etc. of the Candidates shall be taken up to the Closing Date fixed for such post.
- Employees of Federal Government or Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Autonomous Bodies of Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organizations.
- A Candidate appearing in Written Test/Interview of Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster (BS-17) post shall be allowed to avail three chances only for each particular Written Test/Interview with the exception that for posts of Lecturers in Education Department for a candidate who is applicant for more than one job, he/she shall have three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate.
- If a candidate changes his/her Mobile Number already fed in his/her On-line application, he/she shall send a signed application through mail along with a copy of CNIC, new mobile number, application number and the post applied for. The application should be addressed to Secretary, PPSC. The Commission will not be responsible for ensuring any intimation of information to the candidate in case of a changed mobile number without intimation to the PPSC.
- Following documents in original along with 2 sets of photocopies issued on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications will be required, to produce/submit on the date of interview / viva voce:
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of ’O’ Level, Equivalent Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, showing Total/ Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School Leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Certificate / ’A’ level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
- Degrees/Detailed Marks Certificates duly issued by the Controller of Tests Showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA/ GPA or Percentages of Marks etc.
- Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (First to Final Profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks and Percentages or Equivalent Qualification duly issued by Controller of Exam. In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- Postgraduate qualifications/Degree/Diploma in the subject recognized / registered with concerned council.
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date. If a candidate has applied for domicile before closing date for submission of application and provides a receipt in this regard, his/her domicile issued after closing date shall be accepted.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
- Experience Certificate (specimen available on website) issued by the Competent Authority.
- Experience will be acceptable acquired after the prescribed qualification. (For Sr. No.229)
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Foreign Degrees must be from university/institutions recognized by H.E.C and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the concerned department.
- Valid P.M.D.C Registration Certificate as on 29-08-2016 showing all Medical Degrees / Postgraduate Qualifications therein.
- Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
- Important Note: Candidates will be admitted provisionally to the written test (whenever held). Successful candidates in the written test will be called for Interview provisionally and detailed scrutiny of their applications and documents will be carried out on the day of Interview. If any Candidate is found ineligible under Law, Rules, his /her candidature will be rejected regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the Written test and qualified the same.
- Candidates will be called for interview provisionally without scrutiny of applications. On detailed scrutiny of applications and documents of the Candidates on the day of interview, if any Candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the Rules, his / her candidature will be rejected.
- To avoid frustration, Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of eligibility criteria as advertised and other rules relating to the post before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,
D.G. Khan: 064-9239082
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates: –
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be misled by any fake email addresses or SMS.
If any instruction available on the website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Allah (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’ble Members of the Commission at once: –
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202733
- Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202759
Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.