Assistant (BS-14) Recruitment Test : The Punjab Planning & Development Department, Government of the Punjab invites applications against the posts of Assistant (BS-14) according to the following criteria. Last Date For Application Submission is Wednesday, 20th January 2016. Test Date will be Announced Soon.
Position: Assistant (BS-14)
No. of Posts: 16
- Open merit =13
- Woman quota (15 %) =02
- Minorities ‘quota (05%) =01
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (2nd Division) from a recognized University.
18 to 25 years + 05 years general age relaxation.
How to apply
- The application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website nts.org.pk.
- The applications must reach at the given NTS address not later than January 20th, 2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 500/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Incomplete application by hand submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Change of test center is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No. Slip is mandatory for test entry.
- Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
- Department have right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test.
- The appointment will be on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
Paper Distribution: Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.