Government of the Punjab Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department Job Description is available here. Government of the Punjab Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department Jobs has been announced by NTS. Last date for application submission is Monday, 20th June 2016. Test date will be announced soon. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Government of the Punjab Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department Job Details:
- Name: Project Literacy Coordinator / Project Non Formal Education Coordinator
- Qualification and Experience: In order of preference: (a) M. Phil / MS (18 years of education) in Social Science or (b) Master / BS(Hons) (16 years of education) in Social Sciences or (c) Bachelor in Social Work or Rural Sociology or Sociology with 01-year relevant experience + Valid Driving License + Basic IT skills including knowhow of MS Office.
- Age Limit: 20 – 35
- Pay Package: 27,000/- Per Month + Annual increment of 2,000/- + Vehicle
- District: Bahawalnagar, Faisalabad, Mianwali, Okara, R.Y Khan, Rawalpindi
- Name: Literacy Mobiliser / Non Formal Education Mobiliser
- Qualification and Experience: In order of preference: (a) M. Phil / MS (18 years of education) in Social Science or (b) Master / BS(Hons) (16 years of education) in Social Sciences or (c) Bachelor in Social Sciences + Valid Driving License + Basic IT skills including knowhow of MS Office.
- Age Limit: 20 – 35
- Pay Package: 20,000/ – per Month + Annual increment of 2,000/ + Mobility Allowance-
- District: (All Districts of Punjab)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process, as approved by competent authority, shall apply.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Appointments shall be district specific and non-transferable.
- Candidates have to clearly specify 01 district of preference in the application form as the posts are strictly district specific. However, the Department reserves the right to offer the left over candidates from any district, vacant posts in any other district.
- NUMBER OF POSTS CAN BE INCREASED OR DECREASED.
- All qualifications must be from a Government / HEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government / HEC.
- Experience must be relevant and from Government organisations / projects or International Donor Agencies or private organisations having country-wide / province-wide operations.
- Requisite skills / skill sets must be easily demonstrable during recruitment process and also during contract tenure.
- Relevant publications in HEC recognized journals should be appended where requisite maximum qualification for the post is Ph.D. or M.Phil.
- No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities / stages of recruitment process.
- Candidates shall produce original documents and submit a set of attested copies of same at the time of interview.
- In case of any forgery, fake documentation, use of unfair means or any other unlawful act during recruitment process application of concerned candidate shall automatically stand cancelled or his / her appointment shall automatically stand annulled as the case may be.
- Candidates (a) convicted from a Court of Law, (b) removed from Service of Armed Forces of Pakistan, (c) removed from Government Service and (d) terminated / not extended in a Government Project on grounds of inefficiency or misconduct may not apply.
- All Quotas: As per ‘Advice from Regulations Wing of S&GAD Punjab bearing No. SOR.IV(S&GAD) 7-1/2015 dated 14th April, 2015’.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted on basis of merit as calculated by their scores as per (a) qualifications and (b) NTS testing – strictly as per approved selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview.
- Hafiz-e-Quran shall be awarded additional 05 marks as per approved selection criteria.
- Candidates must apply on NTS application form which contains information as: (i) Project Name, (ii) Name of post applied for, (iii) Name, (iv) Father / Husband Name, (v) Residential Address, (vi) Postal Address, (vii) CNIC No., (viii) Domicile District, (ix)Academic Qualifications (relevant only), (x) Experience Details (relevant only), (xi)Publication Details (relevant and only where applicable), (xii) Post applied for along with the Project Name. Candidates shall submit attested (from a gazetted officer) & clearly legible copies of: (a) CNIC (A4 size), (b) domicile certificate, (c) matriculation certificate showing date of birth / in case of O levels etc. duly authorised date of birth certificate, (d) academic qualification certificate(s) (relevant only) starting from highest to lowest levels of qualifications, (e) equivalence certificate(s) from Government recognised authority (only where applicable), (f) experience (relevant only) certificate(s) and (g) publications (relevant only) (only if required).
- AGE RELAXATION: As per Government of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No. SORI (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21/05/2012
- Unnecessary details and attachments must be avoided as same show lack of comprehension cum discipline in the candidate and they also add to unnecessary administrative burden. L&NFBED reserves the right to ask for additional details and documents.
- Queries: To L&NFBED, 5th Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Lahore along with (a) Name, (b) Address, (c) CNIC copy, (d) Qualifications and (e) [compulsorily] Self Addressed Fully Stamped envelope for reply.
- L&NFBED reserves the right to cancel, part of or whole of, instant advertisement without assigning any reason.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk.
- Applications must be received at the given NTS Head Quarters address: 1-E, Street No .46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad not later than 20th June 2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- No slip and test centre details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of test centre, category is not allowed.
- Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Test will be held at districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post with separate fee.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centre.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.