Answered by Dogar Brothers Editorial Team (Source: FPSC)
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- Carefully fill the online form and check it before online submission. Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC on or before closing date. Any correction in the printed hardcopy of online form may be made by hand and initialled, before dispatch/submission to FPSC. Thereafter, no request for change in any entry of online application or its hardcopy would be accepted.
- Deposit, before the closing date, examination fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt are attached with the hardcopy of online application form, before dispatching to Secretary FPSC, Islamabad.
- Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of the Rules for CSS Competitive Examination
- Download computer generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. In this regard no intimation shall be sent through post.
- Be informed that optional subjects & examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- Correctly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hardcopy. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Strictly comply with the rules of CSS Competitive Examination-2019 otherwise their candidature shall lead to rejection.
- Hardcopy of the online application, must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- Be aware that detailed scrutiny of the applications will be carried out after conduct of written part of CSS Competitive Examination. If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules for the examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the examination or qualified therein, however his/her chance shall stand consumed. Therefore, to avoid inconvenience candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all requirements of the rules, relating to the examination.