Examiner of Trade Marks Job (IPO-Pakistan ) Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Division Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan description is available here. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in the Intellectual Property Organization (IPO). Last Date For Application Submission is Monday, 21st March 2016. Test Date will be announced soon. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
Examiner of Trade Marks Job (IPO-Pakistan) Details:
Name of the posts: Examiner of Trade Marks (BPS-16/IPS-I)
1. A degree in Arts Sciences, with a Law degree from a recognized University.
2. Five Years practice in the Bar.
3. Acquaintance with Trade Marks Law desirable.
No. of Posts: 07 (on Contract )
General Information/ Instructions:
- Applicants already in Government service may apply Through Proper Channel.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview
How to Apply:
- Please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to download the application and deposit slip for test fee and for detailed instructions on “How to Apply”.
- Please attach, with the Application Form, only copy of CNIC, two photos and original paid up copy of Deposit Slip, and do not attach educational certificates at this stage.
- Incomplete and improperly filled-up Application Forms shall not be entertained, and NTS shall not entertain any attachments in this regard.
- NTS shall dispatch Roll Number Slips (RNS) to the eligible candidates for the test intimating test date, time, venue etc.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.
To Download Advertisement : Click Here
To Download Application Form : Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.