Eligibility Criteria for NET (NUST Entrance TEST): To take admission in NUST, it is very important that you see if your academic credentials match with the eligibility criteria. Eligibility Criteria for NET is given in this article. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through NET.
Eligibility Criteria for NET
Eligibility Criteria for NET (NUST Entrance TEST) is given below.
General Eligibility Criteria for NET
- All admissions are governed by open merit.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks each in matric and HSSC/equivalent exams is required.
- O and A level and other non-FSc stream candidates need to obtain equivalence certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Pakistan.
- HSSC (pre-engineering group) from any board of intermediate and secondary education or an equivalent qualification like overseas High school certificate.
- Candidates with HSSC/equivalent qualification with the combination of physics, Mathematics and computer studies or computer science can apply for software engineering, computer engineering and telecommunication engineering.
- DAE candidates can apply for admission in selected engineering programs on open merit.
- HSSC from any board of Intermediate and Secondary education or an equivalent qualification like overseas High School Certificate etc.
Business Studies and Social Sciences
- For BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication and BS Public administration, HSSC or an equivalent qualification.
- For BS Accounting and Finance
- HSSC or equivalent qualification, such as an overseas High School Certificate/ British General Certificate of Education.
- HSSC or equivalent qualification, such as an Overseas High School Certificate/ British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)/ International Baccalaureate/ Advance Placement (with physics and Mathematics) is required.
Architecture and Industrial Design
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering OR Computer Science group/ Equivalent OR any combination with physics and Mathematics) is required.
- FA/FSc background can apply for NUST Entry test on the basis of HSSC part-1.
- O/A level background can apply.
- MBBS/BDS/Bioscience programs can apply
- Medical certificate is needed at the time of joining the program.
Rejection of application
- University has the rights to reject application without assigning any reason.
- Passing the test is a criteria for getting in.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through NET.