District Officer (OFWM) (BS-18) Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to two (Including one post reserved for women quota) on contract basis for the period of 03 years further extendable to five years in the water management wing of agriculture department. Closing date is 26-09-2016. Date of advertisement is 11-09-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation.
DISTRICT OFFICER (OFWM) (BS-18) JOBS – PPSC
- QUALIFICATION: M.Sc. Agriculture with 3 years’ experience in the field of Water Management OR B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering with 5 years’ experience in the field of Water Management OR B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture with 5 years’ experience in the field of Water Management.
- PAY: BS-18 + Rs.165/- as Special Allowance.
- AGE: 25 to 35 + 05 Years = 40 Years for Male Candidates and 25 to 35 + 08 Years = 43 Years for Female Candidates across the board. General relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No.SOR (S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on 26-09-2016.
- DOMICILE: Punjab.
- PLACE OF POSTING FOR DISTRICT OFFICER JOB: Anywhere in Punjab.
- GENDER: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
- SYLLABUS AND SCOPE OF WRITTEN TEST IF HELD: One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes’ duration comprising questions relating to prescribed Qualification/Experience/Job description and General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamiat, Basic Mathematics, English and Urdu etc., if required.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) FOR DISTRICT OFFICER JOB:
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 26-09-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.400/-under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.
- Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,
- Rawalpindi: 051-9280325,
- Multan: 061-9330354,
- Bahawalpur: 062-2881182,
- D.G. Khan: 064-9239082
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates: –
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be misled by any fake email addresses or SMS.
If any instruction available on the website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Allah (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’ble Members of the Commission at once: –
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202733
- Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC
- E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202759
Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.