DIRECTOR Jobs has been announced by FPSC in CLIMATE CHANGE DIVISION, ISLAMABAD / ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 22-08-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DIRECTOR JOBS – FPSC
- Qualification and Experience are required: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree in Zoology or equivalent from a recognized University. EXPERIENCE: Twelve (12) years post qualification research and field experience in Zoology or Marine Biology or Ecology or Wildlife.
- Job duties:
- Administration, supervision and guidance of research work.
- Conduction of systematic research on biodiversity of different ecological zones of Pakistan.
- Advice the Government on all Zoological matters.
- Liaison with National and International Scientific Organizations/NGOs.
- Grade: Bs-19
- Job status:
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Max Age:40
- Domicile: SINDH(R)=1
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.