DIRECTOR GENERAL Jobs has been announced by FPSC in CABINET DIVISION/NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 20-JUN-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DIRECTOR GENERAL JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification & Experience Required:
- Second Class or Grade‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC.
- Minimum shorthand speed: 100 w.p.m. and typing speed: 50 w.p.m.
- Must be computer literate.
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-20
- Job Duties:
- The Director General is head of National Archives of Pakistan and is responsible for both administrative and professional work of the Department.
- To ensure the conservation and, where necessary, the restoration, of all public records and other archival material entrusted to his case.
- To provide facilities for research and reference.
- To chair meetings of Review Committee and authorize destruction of records and subject to the terms and conditions on which they are acquired, to reproduce or publish any public records and other archival material.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 37
- Max Age: 45
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.