DEPUTY MINT MASTER Job description is available here. DEPUTY MINT MASTER Job has been announced by FPSC in FINANCE DIVISION/PAKISTAN MINT, LAHORE on permanent basics. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 18th April, 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DEPUTY MINT MASTER Job Details:
- Qualification & Experience Required: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC. OR Second Class or Grade’s’ Master’s Degree in Chemistry with Metallurgy from a University recognized by the HEC. Twelve (12) years post qualification practical experience as an Electrical/ Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineer or Metallurgist in an Industrial Institution processing non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: BS-19
- Job Duties:
- He/she shall be responsible to the Master of the Mint for the smooth and efficient functioning of the Mint in respect of production, Security, Labour Welfare, Administration, Store, Accounts and Mint Dispensary etc.
- He/ she shall also look after the affairs of the Mint Colony with regard to its maintenance and allotment of quarters etc.
- Any alteration, addition, deletion etc. in the above duties shall be made by Master of the Mint.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 32
- Max Age: 40
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.