DEPUTY DIRECTOR (MEDICAL) Job description is available here. DEPUTY DIRECTOR (MEDICAL) Jobs has been announced by FPSC in CABINET DIVISION/FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, CHAK SHAHZAD, and ISLAMABAD on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (MEDICAL) JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience required:
- MBBS degree recognized by PM&DC.
- Postgraduate higher diploma in Public Health/ Health Services Administration recognized by PM&DC with three (3) years post graduate experience or postgraduate lower diploma in Public Health/Health Services Administration recognized by PM&DC with five (5) years post graduate experience.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- Using a variety of methods, evaluates and improves the quality of health care provided by the County.
- Develops divisional medical policies and procedures.
- Provides public health leadership and professional oversight and consultation for all Community Health Division Program.
- Ensures that providers are in good standing with local hospital.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 25
- Max Age: 35
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.