DEPUTY DIRECTOR (RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION) Jobs has been announced by FPSC in CLIMATE CHANGE /PAKISTAN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (PAK-EPA), on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 18-07-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION) JOB DETAILS:
Qualification & Experience Required:
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ M.Sc. in Biology/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Chemical Technology. Five (5) years post qualification experience in BPS-16 or above or equivalent in Research and Investigation including Planning/ Coordination in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ Reputable Organization.
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- Carry out research in different environmental fields and provide technical support to enforcement/ monitoring sections.
- Coordinate external research program with other agencies and universities and encourage/ assist students in carrying out research for academic purposes.
- Make programs for educating general public to follow good environmental health practices.
- Coordinate with federal and provincial agencies in identification and development of project proposals.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 25
- Max Age: 35
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.