DEPUTY DIRECTOR – FPSC Job description is available here. DEPUTY DIRECTOR Jobs has been announced by FPSC in PORTS AND SHIPPING/DIRECTORATE OF DOCK WORKERS SAFETY, (REGIONAL OFFICE) GWADAR on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience in testing appliances/ inspection of loading/ discharging of cargo on ports in Semi Government/ Government Organization.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws, Dock Laborers Act and the Pakistan Dock Laborers Regulations.
- Job Status: Temporary likely to become permanent basics.
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- Administrative duties, as assigned by the Director from time to time.
- Supervision and guidance of other officers and Staff.
- Assistance to Director in administrative and financial matters.
- Assistance to Director in implementation of Dock Laborers Act, 1934.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 25
- Max Age: 35
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1.
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.