DEPUTY CHIEF (TRANSPORT) jobs has been announced by FPSC in WATER AND POWER/NATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CENTRE (ENERCON). Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date 16-MAY-16. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DEPUTY CHIEF (TRANSPORT) JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience required: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Transport Engineering or equivalent from a University recognized by the HEC. EXPERIENCE: Twelve (12) years post qualification experience in the relevant field with at least three (3) years in Transport Energy Conservation programs.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=3,
- Grade: Bs-19
- Job Duties:
- To assist in the management of technical activities in the transport sector including energy surveys and feasibility studies, demonstration projects and applied research.
- To assist to integrate data collection and analyses from surveys and studies into Data Base and Planning areas relating to transport sector.
- To Assist in the development of materials for and participate in training courses for energy conservation relating to the transport sector at vocational and Professional levels.
- To assist in the development and dissemination of information on energy efficient practices in the transport sector. Assist to interface with the financial community and multi-national donors to promote investment for energy conservation in transport sector. Assist in the identification of technical barriers to energy conservation in transport sector and develop applied research projects to overcome these barriers.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 32
- Max Age: 40
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.