DEPUTY CHIEF COST ACCOUNTS OFFICER Job has been announced by FPSC in FINANCE DIVISION on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 22-08-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
DEPUTY CHIEF COST ACCOUNTS OFFICER
- Qualification & Experience Required:
Examination, evaluation and reporting on the cases relating to
i) Consumer’s prices such as Sugar, Ghee, Fertilizer etc.
ii) Subsidy/Losses verification of cases of NFC units and PASSCO etc.
iii) Functional matters of the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan such as grant in-aids, seminars etc.
iv) Financial and management issues relating to capital structure, investment, financial performance of public and private sector industry as referred by Ministries/Divisions.
- Job duties: (i) CA/ACMA Degree from a recognized University. (ii) Associate-ship of Cost and Management Accountancy.
- EXPERIENCE: Ten (10) years post qualification experience in Cost Accounting in a responsible position.
- Grade: Bs-20
- Job status:
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 35
- Max Age: 50
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
- Note: (Age relaxation admissible to Government Servant is up to the age of 55 years).
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.