CURRENT AFFAIRS (CSS Syllabus 2016): Candidates will be expected to display such general knowledge of history, politics and International Affairs, as deemed necessary to interpret current affairs.
CURRENT AFFAIRS – 100 Marks
- Current Affairs: Pakistan’s Domestic Affairs (20 marks)
- Current Affairs: Pakistan’s External Affairs (40 marks)
- Pakistan’s relations with its Neighbors (India, China, Afghanistan, Russia)
- Pakistan’s relations with the Muslim World (Iran, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey)
- Pakistan’s relations with the United States
- Pakistan’s relations with Regional and International Organizations (UN, SAARC, ECO, OIC, WTO, CW)
- Current Affairs: Global Issues (40 marks)
- International Security
- International Political Economy
- Human Rights
- Environment: Global Warming, Kyoto Protocol, Copenhagen Accord
- Population: world population trends, world population policies
- Terrorism and Counter Terrorism
- Global Energy Politics
- Nuclear Proliferation and Nuclear Security
- Nuclear Politics in South Asia
- International Trade (Doha Development Round and Bali Package) Cooperation and Competition in Arabian Sea, Indian and Pacific Oceans.
- Millennium Development Goals, Current Status,
- Middle East Crisis
- Kashmir Issue
- Palestine Issue
Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s & get selected through CSS exams.