Communication and Works Department Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to 25 posts (including 04 posts for women,01-post for disabled and 01-post for minority quota) on temporary likely to be made permanent basis. Male female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 04-11-2016. Date of advertisement is 20-10-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.
Communication and Works Department Job Details:
- Post Name: (BS-17) ASSISTANT ENGINEER / SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER / ASSISTANT DIRECTOR / DEPUTY DISTRICT OFFICER
- Qualification & Experience Required: Degree in Engineering in the requisite discipline from a recognized university or an Equivalent Qualification and except in a case where section 28 (b) of the Pakistan Engineering Council Act, 1976 (V of 1976) applies registration as a professional engineer with the Pakistan engineering Council.
- Degree in Engineering in the requisite discipline means B.sc (civil) Engineering degree.
- Valid Registration Certificate issued from Pakistan Engineering Council on or before the closing date.
- Equivalence of Qualification determined by HEC or QEDC of Administrative Department will be acceptable.
- Job Status: temporary likely to be made permanent basis
- Grade: BS-17
- Age: Male & Female 21 to 30 Years
- Domicile: Punjab.
- Gender: Male and female candidates are eligible.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
- SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST: One paper of MCQ type written test of 100 marks of 90 minutes’ duration comprising questions relating to Qualification of the Post and General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.